This map has been pulled from FFA for a rework. Information on this page may be outdated.
Agni seen from one of the four towers in the map
|Reward||18 FFA Points|
|Publication||June 26, 2016|
Agni was a pure parkour map by Zatharel. It rewarded 18 FFA Points upon completion, and could be joined directly using “/c join agn”.
Agni consists of 11 different segments: the middle, 4 corners, 5 transfers, and the shard.
- The middle is the starting area. The ground is lava, and if you fall you have to restart.
- After the middle comes the first transfer. The ground is lava here aswell.
- After the first transfer comes the first corner. It's the first safe-area as the ground is made of nether wart blocks.
- After the first corner comes another transfer. The ground is lava here.
- After the second transfer comes the second corner. The ground is safe here aswell
- After the second corner comes the third transfer. Again, the ground is lava.
- After the third transfer comes the third corner. The gound is safe here.
- After the third corner comes the fourth transfer. The ground is lava.
- After the fourth transfer comes another transfer, although the floor is made of magma blocks, so the room is semi-safe
- After the fifth transfer comes the fourth and final corner. The ground is safe.
- After the final corner comes the shard. The shard consists of parkour between four towers before finally approaching the shard.
The map is made of mostly 1.10 materials (Magma Block, Red Nether Brick, Nether Wart Block) that were new at the time of making. The overall theme of the map is Nether textures. A huge red crystal hovers up high in the center, seen across many other maps made by Zatharel in various colors.
This map was featured in eight challenges: Outlandish Love, The A-Team, Insane Parkour Pack, Rivers Run Red, Satan's Pit, TULIP, 2016 Assortment, The Path of Heroes, and Hexa.
- Agni was once considered the hardest parkour map on the server, but has since been surpassed quite a few times by maps like Redstone Ready and Outpost, and isn’t even considered black difficulty, which was added a long time after Agni was made.
- Like every map made by Zatharel, Agni contains a hidden red tulip.