Jump #6, in the mesa section.
|Reward||18 FFA Points|
|Creators||10IQ, Dumbmutt, Jaabus|
|Publication||May 2, 2019|
E is a pure parkour map by 10IQ, Dumbmutt, and Jaabus. It rewards 18 FFA Points upon completion, and can be joined directly using “/c join eee”.
E is very unique in its premise. Despite being rated as very hard, it only consists of 24 jumps, every single one of which is failsafed and can be attempted over and over with no consequence. The catch of this map is that every single one of these jumps is insanely difficult, requiring nigh-perfect precision on many of them. Many of the jumps used are some of the most difficult in the entirely of the map collection, far harder than almost all of what's used in the expert maps (as far as individual jumps). The reason it's only rated very hard despite this is because, once again, failing any of the jumps results in no setbacks as they all take place in a different room.
The settings and decoration of the jumps changes and varies as players progress through the map. They are divided into sections, which include all of the following:
- A cave in jumps 1-4, using a mix of stone, andesite, and cobblestone on the walls and ceiling with dirt and coarse dirt on the floor, with a pool or stream in the center of each room.
- A mesa in jumps 5-8, using various colors of terracotta, red sand on the floor, and a mineshaft of dark oak wood connecting the rooms.
- A snowy tunnel in jumps 9-12, with bone blocks and smooth quartz mixed in for texture, and large icicles hanging down in a couple.
- A water temple in jumps 13-16, using sand and variants of sandstone on the walls and floor, and some type of water decoration in each room, as well as a couple small shipwrecks.
- A nether fortress in jumps 17-20, using blocks indigenous to the nether (nether quartz ore, soul sand, glowstone, etc.) and variants of nether brick in each room, including several things players would normally see in a nether fortress.
- Credit rooms for jumps for jumps 21-24, those being:
- A Sssnake-like room crediting 10IQ.
- A forest and beach room crediting Squidyerser.
- A jungle room crediting Jaabus.
- A simple quartz room with a huge Perry the Platypus head (one of Dumbmutt's old skins), crediting Dumbmutt.
This map is featured in four challenges: Rivers Run Red, Path of Heroes, 2019 Assortment, and Hexa.
- E is the only map with a mapcode longer than its actual name, "eee", ironically defeating the purpose it having one in the first place.
- Despite its short length and safe jumps, E was given a black rating on release. This was changed very quickly.