An overhead view of the maze.
|Reward||12 FFA Points|
Tower Prowl is a pure maze map by pieceofcheese. It rewards 12 FFA Points upon completion, and can be joined using "/c join prl".
This map is a maze consisting of a large array of stone towers, each with three floors on them. Each room is a crossroads leading either to an adjacent tower, or going up or down a floor on the current one. Because of the similarity of every room and the many choices the player can make, it is very easy to get lost. Occasionally there is an entrance into the large tower in the middle, but only one of these paths is the correct one. Once they find the exit, the player is taken to the top of the center tower and must find the end sign, which is placed somewhere in the midst of all the towers.
There is little variation of blocks in the main part of the maze, with every tower consisting of cracked stone bricks and glowstone. The center tower is a slight change in aesthetic, being made of mossy cobble and having a pool of water on the bottom.
This map is featured in four challenges: Two-Tower Treachery, 2013 Assortment, Cheesefest, and Hexa.
- There was once a cat named Mittens placed somewhere in this maze, but one day it disappeared. There is now a sign where it used to be.
- There is an inaccessible secret room underneath the starting tower with random meme signs in it.
- There is a minecart track running through the upper South-West corner of the map that connects to Pieceofcheese's other maps in the area.
- Pieceofcheese built this map on a bad laptop while on vacation in Florida.
- Tower Prowl is the lower orange boundary map for mazes, meaning it is seen as the easiest orange maze.