The Great Cake
|The Great Cake|
An overhead shot of the outside room.
|Reward||18 FFA Points|
|Food||Golden Carrot x32|
|Publication||May 16, 2017|
The Great Cake is a mixed parkour map by rmanimal. It rewards 18 [[Points|FFA points] upon completion, and can be joined directly using the commands:
- /c join The Great Cake
- /c join tgc
The Great Cake composes of 6 different sections, each in their own blocks.
- The Cake Parkour, which consists mostly of parkouring in a cherry-filling part of a large cake.
- The Pumpkin contains a riddle, in which you must backtrack to the anvil in order to create/change an answer.
- The Coal Ore + TNT Block Maze. Now in 3D!
- The Crafting Table Parkour, probably the most ridiculous part of the whole map.
- The Snow Layer Maze. 3D glasses are not available in this area
- The Magma Cube, which houses the End Sign for the map.
The map mostly revolves around enlarging normal minecraft blocks to be 16x bigger.
There are also 11 heads hidden throughout the map. Listed in found order, they are:
- newcake's, which is located in the floor South-East corner of the Cake Parkour
- Jessie's, inside the anvil, located in place of a sea lantern in the ceiling.
- rebplane's, placed in the Jack O' Lantern looking into the orange glass from the top of the South-West pile.
- frogbreath1's, located in the Coal Maze.
- CreepaShadowz's, located on top of the anvil in a sword corner.
- rmanimal's, below the sword's tip with a barrier path.
- Spontida10's, located East near the bottom of the end portal lava island.
- theworst135's, after taking the right ladder after doing the ceilings
- Semsem192's, inside the Snow Layer Maze.
- Jsnick's, in the ceiling of the Magma Cube.
- kenad's, by jumping down into the alcove of the Furnace.
This map is featured in two challenges: Rivers Run Red and Hexa.
- The Furnace has a possible-to-implement section, but was later removed.
- The Cake was originally made for a food map, yet was evolved into a large block map.
- The Emerald Block was originally a Yellow Shulker Box, but was changed due to the bad design.
- The cats in the map are rebplane's, which got stuck in the map and were then named by her.