RUSH is an animated parkour hosted on zero.minr.org - /c join RUSH
|Reward||7 FFA Points|
|Food||Cooked Salmon x64|
|Publication||September 24, 2016|
RUSH is a pure parkour map by c_dric. It rewards 7 FFA Points upon completion, and can be joined directly using the commands:
- /c join RUSH
- /c join rsh
It can be accessed on the zero.minr.org server with the commands:
/c join RUSH
/c join rsh
Ain’t nobody got time for that! Hurry!
RUSH consists of 12 animated parkour segments. Each segment lasts between 10 and 20 seconds.
- The first segment is an animated stairs leading into the castle.
- The second and third segments are straightforward animated jumps.
- The fourth segment is a drop from Chillers' hot air balloon into a lava pool at the bottom of the map.
- The fifth segment is an animated parkour between temporary wall openings.
- In the sixth segment, you have to parkour your way up in an animated staircase.
- The seventh and eighth segments are straightforward animated section with a twist. Cracked stones will explode and destroy the platform if the player walks over them.
- Segment nine features skeletons acting as turrets.
- The last 3 segments are straightforward animated parkour with another twist. Some platforms are also animated sideways, on top of the forward animation.
RUSH is hosted in a small castle structure near the sea, with Chillers' hot air balloon flying over it.
- Rebplane recorded a speedrun of Rush and made it available on Youtube. (Video)
- The map features Chillers' hot air balloon, which has become an iconic structure on the server.
- The walls of the castle are based on the design of the Chinese wall built by c_dric & Sofaloafer around 2012.
- The end credits of RUSH have been animated as well.