Chillers' Door Maze
|Chillers' Door Maze|
A shot of most of the holes in the second level.
|Reward||4 FFA Points|
|Food||Cooked Salmon x64|
Chillers' Door Maze is a mixed guess map by Chillers and Kasias. It rewards 4 Points FFA Points upon completion, and can be joined directly using “/c join ckd”.
This maze has three parts: the door maze, the hole maze, and the regular maze. The door maze, after which the map is named, is the first obstacle. This relies on luck and persistence in choosing the correct door, as there are no true hints or any clues as to which door is correct. The maze counts how many doors players go into, and will give the count after they find the correct door.
The second part takes place on an above-ground field full of flowers and holes. To proceed, players must guess the correct hole by dropping down into one. Just like the first part, it tests luck and persistence in finding the right hole. This section is much harder than the first because players must navigate through a 2D maze to try again if they guess incorrectly. It too counts how many holes players guess.
The third and final part is a traditional two-dimensional maze spanning the bottom floor of the map.
This map's aesthetics vary greatly from area to area. The first area is made of nether materials with a large glass shaft running through the centre. The second part uses grass, trees, and flowers, set outside with large barrier walls that let players see into the outside world. The third part is almost entirely made out of iron blocks with a glass ceiling revealing lava that illuminates the entire maze.
This map is featured in three challenges: DOOR!, 2011 Assortment, and Hexa.
- The map received an overhaul in 2016, which updated the second part's aesthetics and added wrong door/hole counters.
- The defunct Minefield map is built into the bottom of the structure that this map is built into.
- There's a huge pixel art of Pikachu on the side.
- This map was used in Hardcore 1.1–1.2 as the fourth map and in 8.0–8.1 as the third map.
- There is a walkway around the second part of the map that lets green+ members on the outside view players attempting the map.
- The exit has a barrier window that lets you see into Chillers' testing area.
- A version of this map is included in the now-removed map, Old HC. That version was not updated, so it still has the original aesthetics of the second part and it doesn't have a wrong exit counter.