A look at the 4th section.
|Reward||18 FFA Points|
|Publication||September 7, 2018|
1010 is a pure parkour map by Bureine and Son_of_Odin_2002. It rewards 18 FFA Points upon completion, and can be joined directly using the commands:
- /c join 1010
- /c join ten
The parkour consists of 6 stages that get progressively harder and longer. The map uses a wide variety of jump types, such as corner jumps, slime blocks, neos, and fences. Between each stage is a checkpoint that the player can use "/kill" to get back to quickly.
The entire map is one very long hallway divided into 6 sections, with 3 pairs of wood types. The floors, wall, and ceiling all have ornate patterns of a certain type of wood. The parkour itself and the fence suspensions of said parkour are made of a different wood type. The wood types of each section are:
- Oak hallway with spruce parkour
- Spruce hallway with oak parkour
- Birch hallway with dark oak parkour
- Dark oak hallway with birch parkour
- Acacia hallway with jungle parkour
- Jungle hallway with acacia parkour
This map is featured in two challenges: Rivers Run Red and Hexa.
- The name “1010” is a reference to exactly how long the map is: one-thousand ten blocks.