A list of changelogs since the 10.0.0 Minr Scripts 2 + 1.13 update.
- 1 Upcoming
- 2 10.3 - Cosmetics Part 2
- 3 10.2 - Cosmetics Update and Valentine Event
- 4 10.1 - Difficulty Rework
- 5 10.0 - Minr Scripts 2 (and Minecraft 1.13)
- 6 Prior to 10.0.0
10.3 - Cosmetics Part 2
- Adjusted the vertical offset for particle spawns (0.8 -> 1.2).
- Adjusted the vertical offset for particle spawns when swimming or gliding (0 -> 0.2).
- The period for particle spawns can now be customised.
- Particle trails now have rarities.
- Fixed particle trails now being applied on join.
- Added hats, cause why not?
- Hats are cosmetic items, where various blocks appear on the player's head.
- They can be deactivated easily by clicking on them while inside the inventory screen.
- Expanded the GUI to 27 slots.
- Rearranged item positions slightly.
- The item icons can now be customised.
- Items now have a coloured name derived from their rarity.
- Item lore has been significantly reformatted, and now displays requirements, rarity and multi-line descriptions.
- Items can now be properly unobtainable.
- Items are now sorted, first by rarity then alphabetically.
- Items are now enchanted in the shop when active.
- Split rarities from Titles, so they can now be used by anything.
- Renamed RARE to UNCOMMON.
- Swapped the colours of UNCOMMON and HEROIC.
- Rarity names are now displayed in game.
- Cosmetic commands now have unified syntax, and are now ops-only.
- They also all now support targetting other players, and all have "current" subcommands.
- Additionally, cosmetic names within said commands are now displayed in colour.
- Cosmetics can now be reloaded without a server restart, though this is not guarenteed to be safe.
- Going to /spawn now resets you like entering a map does (triggering scripts when this happens in the future?).
10.2 - Cosmetics Update and Valentine Event
- Fixed issue with loading Player variables from disk.
- Fixed issue where an area script would crash the server on load when the region was deleted.
- Fixed issue where User Types would break when default values were not set.
- Added a new built-in namespace for manipulating scoreboards.
- You can add or remove objectives and scores, and set the display slots of objectives.
- Unlike using vanilla commands, there is no one-tick delay when using these functions.
- Updated global points to be somewhat more representative of top times.
- Renewed formula is: . Everyone's score for this map is then rescaled according to the amount of completions:
- Everyone can now use /checkpoint gpoints <player> <map>.
- Removed references to Valentines event.
- Added /adventure as a counterpart to /survival.
- Fixed an error when deverifying a deleted Discord account.
- Fixed an issue where tabbing did not work for /checkpoint gpoints.
- Mapnames can now be used for /checkpoint gpoints
- Valentine Leaderboard is now sorted by each couple's love points total.
- Valentine Leaderboard now no longer opens the Challenge Leaderboard when pressing next page.
- Soul Link
- New challenge modifier: Soul Link.
- Soul Link challenges require two linked people to join.
- Use /marry <player> to link yourself with another player.
- If one player dies, the linked player will also die.
- Soul Link challenges reward Love Points as well as Challenge Points.
- Use /divorce do decouple yourself from another player.
- Soul Link is fully compatible with other challenge modifiers.
- Particle Trails.
- Added particle trails. When you move, a trail of particles will be left behind you.
- Added "Love Trail" particle trail, which requires 300 Love Points.
- Added "Completionist" particle trail, which requires 100% of all points obtained.
- Cosmetics GUI
- Added new GUI for managing cosmetics, openable with /cosmetics (alias: /shop).
- The ability to buy cosmetics will be added later.
A special Valentines event is running from Febuary 14th to March 14th, centred around Soul Link challenges. The top five couples with the most Love Points at the end of the event will unlock an exclusive title. Gain 300 Love Points to unlock the "Love Trail" particle trail.
- Alias: /shop
- Opens the Cosmetic GUI.
- Alias: /trails
- Operators Only:
- /trail give <player> <trail> gives a player a particle trail.
- /trail take <player> <trail> takes a particle trail from a player.
- The following commands were also added for everyone, but may be removed at a later date.
- /trail set <trail> enables a particle trail.
- /trail list shows all your particle trails.
- /trail clear disables your currently active particle trail.
- /titles list was changed to be similar to /trail list.
- /valentine ranks shows the current event leaderboard.
- /valentine completed <player> shows the current event leaderboard.
- Soul Link
- /marry <player> to link with another player.
- /divorce to unlink with your linked player.
- /hide <player> hides a player from you.
- If a player relogs they will become visible again.
Titles no longer persist after logout in a vehicle.
Titles have more debug measures such that it is easier to track the cause of persisting titles.
Fix valid Scripts throwing OutdatedException when slay (and others) is used as a parameter in @bypass.
10.1 - Difficulty Rework
Fixed repeating challenges subtracting challenge points.
Fixed repeating challenges having an extreme reward.
Fixed recent invalid times overwriting valid times.
Fixed leaderboards not updating on removal of completions.
Fixed force joining challenges skipping requirements check.
Invalid but legitimate times on maps are now saved.
Fixed /whois showing the executor's points instead of the target's.
A breakdown of where challenge points have been otained is now shown in /c points.
Fixed an error when regenerating a challenge before the leaderboard is setup.
Added new difficulty brackets, white and black. Rebalanced the number of points awarded by each bracket. Renamed some of the brackets.
The difficulty spectrum is now as follows:
- White, "Very Easy" - awards 1 point
- Blue, "Easy" - awards 2 point
- Green, "Novice" - awards 4 point
- Yellow, "Moderate" - awards 7 point
- Orange, "Hard" - awards 12 point
- Red, "Very Hard" - awards 18 point
- Black, "Very Expert" - awards 25 point
Completions of black maps are now announced in chat like red maps. FFA Points have now been renamed to Points.
Whities are now automatically promoted to Blue once they meet the Hardcore point threshold, before entering Hardcore.
Entry to Hardcore now requires 35 points plus completion of the FAQ Quiz.
Completions of individual Hardcore maps are now announced.
Local variables have been reworked internally. Chat scripts should behave properly now as a result.
Improved error messages when an exception occurs while importing a script.
If an exception occurs when adding or importing a script, the script will not be modified.
Fixed issues when redefining or removing regions with scripts bound to them.
Methods now work on fields.
/type constructors and /type methods can now be used on built-in types.
10.0 - Minr Scripts 2 (and Minecraft 1.13)
Prior to 10.0.0
Please consult the announcements forum. https://forums.minr.org/forums/news-announcements.18/